Monday, October 13, 2014

Complete your goals; start simple and grow outward

Welcome back to the battle. Day one of seven in the books. Has today been just one of those days that you are glad that you survived or was it one that you have thrived? Why? Did you come closer to your goals? Do you even have a goal? Have you ever completed a goal? No?Here's how;

Start with a low expectation then grow to life defining goals; meaning that it will do you no good to set a goal about everything in life. Start with one thingHere is a method that I like to use with with goals.

Start anywhere, write it down and do it.
          
 Today my goal is to just make it through the day. 

Once you have completed that  monstrous goal, add to it. 


  Today my goal is to make it through the day by reading thenobleway.blogspot.com

Now you are going somewhere, but at the end of the day, review it, add to it.
           
 Today my goal is to learn how to market myself by reading thenobleway.blogspot.com

Keep adding and adjusting this goal until it is well defined. 
            
  Today, in order to reach my goal of getting a job, I will learn how to market myself by reading thenobleway.blogspot.com

Define your life around constantly changing goals so that you can slowly inch towards the destination of your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews