Monday, October 20, 2014

Top 5 Monday morning songs to get you through anything.

If only Monday morning were like that




Huge shout out to all of you guys and gals who have been reading my blog. I will hit 1,000 views after this post, well unless this post is a epic flop. It means a lot when I see that my viewers like, share and comment on my posts because each and every time it happens, it is like giving me a major high five (who doesn't love those?).

Back to business,
Monday mornings are sometimes more like Monday mournings. Coming off a weekend of failed attempts to do homework, upcoming deadlines,looking forward to things that we are really excited about and even the approaching unknown can bring lot of anxiety that magically appears only on Mondays. As we depart from the mystical land of the weekend back to reality we need to come out of the gate swinging and not let the doubts of Monday morning even think about coming into our lives. No'body got time for that! Lets turn that arise and grind to be an arise and shine; we all could use a little shake up wake up and what I found out is that music can give us that much needed boost. Below are my favorite songs to get my inner fire going, let the fire spread! Listen to them and lets go take over the world this week. What are your favorite Monday Mash ups? Comment below ----->  Here is the playlist on Youtube 

"Over My Head" The Fray

"The Fighter" Gym Class Heroes 

"Safe and Sound" Capital Cities 

"Good life" One republic

"Float On" Modest Mouse

1 comment:

  1. Brave by Sara Barellis! Boom Clap. And, This Girl is on Fire! I also love Good Life. I rock out with my toddler to all these songs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews